Today’s Prize – the winner will receive a $100AUD Amazon Voucher
To enter, all you need to do is:
- Retweet the competition tweet.
- Reply to the tweet with:
- The player that will win with the highest starting price on Betfair for the day across ATP and WTA scheduled singles matches.
- Your predicted starting price.
- The hashtag #AcePreviews
- An example of a valid entry: “Pedro Martinez, $5.50 #AcePreviews”
1 entry per person. If more than one person selects the correct player, the closest starting price without going over will be deemed the winner.
See below for more competition terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions of August 31, 2020 Competition:
- If multiple people select the same winning player and starting price, the first timestamped tweet will be regarded as the winner.
- Odds must be head to head selections, no set betting, game handicap etc will be eligible.
- The selection must be considered a winner by Betfair’s rules – ie. if a player wins via retirement, one set must have been completed to be considered a valid selection.
- If nobody selects the correct winner, the same rules will apply to the second highest starting price winner, then third highest, until a winner is found.
- Competition closes at 01:00am AEST. No entries or replies after this time will be included in the competition.
- 1 entry per person.
- Entry must have followed all steps above.
- Winner must accept conversion rate from AUD to voucher at time of transaction.
- Winner will be announced on the completion of the Day 1 matches. If matches are carried over to Day 2 due to rain, a winner will not be announced after those matches are completed.