Ace is back in 2020, with a slightly different approach.
This year will see:
– More free content (on site as well as teaming up with Betfair).
– Free fantasy content in peak periods.
– Mailouts highlighting places where players find themselves at a situational disadvantage.
Previews have been run at a higher volume over the last couple of years, with 2018 and 2019 both ending in a profitable position. With the use of the comprehensive spreadsheet that breaks down plays by units and bet type, strengths and weaknesses can be highlighted.
Here is a snapshot of the details of the service:
1) Subscriptions will be weekly or monthly.
2) Previews will not be sent every day, as we do not want to send content for the sake of sending content. There will be heavier and lighter weeks in regards to content, based on the tennis calendar. Quality, not quantity. If you feel you are not getting value for money, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
3) Newsletters highlighting situational positions in the tour schedule.
4) You may cancel at any time.
The subscription costs (correct as of December 23, 2019) for new subscribers are as follows:
• $5.99 Australian
• $4.14 US
• $5.45 Canadian
• 3.73 Euro
• 3.18 British Pounds
• $14.99 Australian
• $10.36 US
• $13.63 Canadian
• 9.35 Euro
• 7.96 British Pounds
Please note during Grand Slams, 4 x daily selections in the first week, 2 x daily in second week and all finals will be available on The Hub at Betfair.