Welcome to my website. I would never have thought that when a small Twitter account started in January 2013, that this would eventuate. After years of hard work, dedication and research, welcome to Ace Tennis Previews.
Since the commencement of the French Open, two subscription services have been undertaken, both with quite positive feedback overall. Now that Ace Tennis Previews is up and running, it is time for a competition to kick things off.
For some perspective, the following are the options that will be available moving forward:
- 1 week (recurring or non-recurring) for $10AUD/wk (Grand Slam included)
- 1 month (recurring or non-recurring) for $30AUD/month (Grand Slam included)
- Grand Slam for $20AUD
What you’ll get included:
- Previews will describe the match up (from 50-500 words, on average 100-200 words), and provide a suggested bet between 0.5-5 units depending on level of confidence (based on a 100 unit bankroll). Preview will be sent to the email address used to sign up.
- Previews may not be made each and every day – dependent on odds available on any given day. Refer to results spreadsheet for more information re quantity of plays to see if it suits you prior to signing up. At time of writing, I have written 263 previews in 7 months.
- Customer service – responsive to questions/feedback, via email or Twitter.
To give an idea of what to expect from the service a Free Trial Period will run until Friday August 17. If you sign up you will go into the draw to win one of the following:
- 1 x 3 month pass (valued at $90AUD)
- 2 x 1 month passes (valued at $30AUD each)
- 3 x US Open passes (valued at $20AUD each)
To be in the running, sign up to the mailing list via the free trial (https://acetennispreviews.com/product/free-trial/). You will instantly go into the draw just by signing up. For a bonus entry, retweet my pinned tweet on Twitter announcing the website and competition.
On August 18, I will announce the 6 winners (If winner via sign-up, first name announced and will be contacted via email, if retweet wins, twitter handle will be announced and contacted via DM), as well as opening up all the packages on site available for purchase moving forward. There will be the option to have auto renewal or manual renewal, however please note for security reasons, only PayPal payees are able to set up auto-renewal.
Thank you very much for coming along for the ride, and I hope to see your name on the mailing list.
As always, good luck,