Below you will find links to my Betfair Hub previews, Draftkings preview, my thoughts on a few matches I am still considering and a “should win” list.
Betfair Hub – ATP Preview, WTA Preview and 4 x Day 1 selections are now available on The Hub at Betfair.
DraftKings Preview – My Day 5 DraftKings preview can be found by clicking HERE
Still under consideration:
- I am still considering making a play on Davidovich Fokina in some capacity, however I need to do a little more research. The price looks a little long, however I just want to double check some numbers in the next few hours.
- Another player that looks to be a little long is Andrej Martin in his match against Grigor Dimitrov. Ultimately other previews became a priority, however that game handicap did stand out to me on first look.
- It is a day of being a little more selective with a couple of the long odds prices, and Guido Pella was another to just miss the cut today. I just hadn’t seen enough in his recent form to justify a play on him against PCB, who was patchy at times in round 1 (Millman had two attempts at serving for the third set).
- I didn’t get a chance to catch Nikola Milojevic‘s win over Krajinovic, however my first instinct looking at the market vs Bedene is there has been a market overreaction. Bedene looks to be value, however I feel I have overrated his form in recent times.
- Another I am still considering is Irina Bara to beat Alison Van Uytvanck, so watch this space.
As with all other grand slams, and back by demand, the “should win” list for Day 2. As always, please gamble responsibly.
Patricia Maria Tig
Who do you like on what looks to be a fascinating Day 5 of Roland Garros? Join the conversation on Twitter!