Rather than naming a team that could be copied, I will post players I love at their price (winners), players that are overpriced (unforced errors), and some underdogs that could be interchangeable in a couple of teams if you are in search of a low salary upset.
– Milos Raonic ($11,300) – Should win well against Leonardo Mayer, and do so with a decent tally of aces as well.
– Kaia Kanepi ($7,800) – I have her as value in her meeting with Siniakova, so could produce a very nice score here at a lower salary.
– Sofia Kenin ($10,600) – Wickmayer made the mad dash to the bubble to enter the main draw, then cops the number 2 seed. Kenin should be far too strong.
– Dominic Thiem ($11,100) – I need to see a bit more from him before including him into my teams. His poor performance last week, and Kitzbuhel in the back of his mind is enough for me too look elsewhere considering how expensive he is.
– Guido Pella ($6,800) – Not a strong suggestion here, however I have question marks over Wolf in the best of 5 set format in these conditions. Pella is worth considering at that salary.
As always, if you have any questions about any specific players, please don’t hesitate to get in touch via Twitter.