Welcome to the DraftKings preview for February 11, 2020.
Instead of putting together an official team, I have highlighted a couple of players of interest in each price category.
$7,500 and above
- Y Nishioka ($9,800) – shouldn’t have too much of struggle against Laaksonen in these conditions. Should be too strong.
- J Londero ($9,900) – possibly my favourite selection of the day. I don’t see any particular areas where Horansky has the edge here, so I am anticipating a strong win for Londero at home. Should be a nice player to make a team around.
- J Thompson ($8,400) – Karlovic would need to significantly increase his recent form to be a threat here, so I would be looking for a strong win from the Australian.
- D Koepfer ($8,500) – Whilst Schnur is defending finals points from 2019, Koepfer is by far the form player in this match-up, and should be able to win relatively comfortably.
- S Kwon ($9,100) – Should be too strong for Soeda who was given a near-bye from Tomic in the final round of qualifying.
- F Bagnis ($7,100) – a nice price as an underdog in front of the home crowd. Martin can be patchy at times and could be worth opposing today.
- J Jung ($6,200) – If there is a place to take a risk and save some salary, it is Jung. Anderson didn’t look to be near his best level in Australia on return from injury, and with some impressive recent indoor form, Jung looks to be a big chance of an upset today. Worth the risk to free up money to select a few of the above players.
If you have any specific questions regarding Fantasy Tennis, please contact me on Twitter (@Ace_Previews)