Here is a look again today at a number of plays that have just missed the cut for today.
2 free selections can currently be found on The Hub at Betfair, as well as our draw previews -> https://www.betfair.com.au/hub/wimbledon-tips/
For our thoughts on a potential DraftKings line-up for today, check out our preview for Daily Fantasy Rankings ->https://www.dailyfantasyrankings.com.au/article/fantasy-tennis-2019-wimbledon-day-3-tips
SURVEY OF AUSTRALIAN TENNIS FANS
I am currently running a survey looking at the thoughts of the current landscape of tennis coverage in Australia. It only takes 2 minutes to complete, and your feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Plays that have missed the cut:
- Leo Mayer to defeat Hurkacz – I remain unsold on Hurkacz on grass, and if Mayer edged out another 15-20 cents I would be making a play, especially in the best of 5 set format. Hurkacz was saved in round 1 by a solid first serve percentage of 72%, and saved 7/8 chances. Won’t have things all his way today against Mayer, who knocked off Gulbis in straight sets. Still strongly considering a play here the more I look.
- Anderson/Tipsarevic total games UNDER – I don’t see what Janko can have left in the tank after a 5 setter against Nishioka that involved medical timeouts.
- Tomljanovic to win a set vs Azarenka – Azarenka remains patchy at times, and based on Tomljanovic’s recent form this seems a decent chance.
- Keys – games vs Hercog – Was brutal against Kumkhum after a slow start. Look for the American to make a statement today versus Hercog coming off a long round 1 match.
- Haase + games vs Raonic – Have a funny feeling about Haase, who did a fantastic job of limiting unforced errors in round 1. Against a rusty Raonic who has been struggling at times with injury this year, it looks to be a generous head start.
Short But *Should* Be Sweet
All the best for Day 3 – any questions, please let me know.